Friday, August 19, 2011

This Blog

I've been blessed with the best friends in the world. I think about you all the time. I think about how good you, and sometimes how stupid you (and I) are, and always how much we laugh. If you are reading this, you probably hear me laugh a lot. The love of my life tells me she loves my laugh. I tell her if she didn't, she would leave me. That's true.

So this blog is going to be just like a journal of sorts. I'm going to refrain from using names as much as possible. If you have lost faith that there are good people in this world, or if you've forgotten how friendships start, hopefully this will help. I'm speaking to my future self here, too. So there isn't really a rhyme or reason to this, I just want to talk about you.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment